Friday, December 18, 2009

A paper star tutorial


I
I have decided to keep this blog going since more people stop by this blog than Sea Gypsy Studio and my Etsy store is Kim's Art By The Sea. So many reasons to keep going with this blog.

Much of this past year has been working with paper. This little snowgirl is all made with paper.

This is one of my paper pixies. The roses are made from paper tape.





I have made lots of coffee filter paper roses

Angel ornaments all made of paper.



Stars made of paper. Lots of Stars! I have a tutorial on making the stars if anyone is interested just click on this link: Coffee Filter Stars

1 comments:

Wildflowerhouse December 18, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Gorgeous as usual. Kim you amaze me with all you do. Thanks for the tutorial. I am slowly on the mend and hope to get some decorations up by Sunday... Have a great weekend. Sharon